This endearing story of Loretha Curry and her friends thriving in their sixties is McMillan’s 12th book and released nationwide on March 31st.
Enjoy this excerpt of Terry reading It’s Not All Downhill From Here below:
12 Books Written By Terry McMillan
- Mama (1987)
- Disappearing Acts (1989)
- Breaking Ice: An Anthology Of Contemporary African-American Fiction (1990)
- Waiting To Exhale (1992)
- How Stella Got Her Groove Back (1996)
- A Day Late And A Dollar Short (2001)
- The Interruption Of Everything (2005)
- It’s OK If You’re Clueless And 23 More Tips For The College Bound (2006)
- Getting To Happy (2010)
- Who Asked You? (2013)
- I Almost Forgot About You (2016)
- It’s Not All Downhill From Here (2020)
*Buy books. Gift books. Download them. Donate ’em, even. But for the love of all things literary, don’t loan them out from your personal library—especially hardcover editions!